Responsible for the Safrican brand and marketing strategy and implementation in order to support the overall Sanlam Retail Mass business objectives. Safrican is wholly owned subsidiary of Sanlam.
- Manage and execute on events and Incentives.
- Stakeholder relationship plan development and implementation.
- Manage adherence to corporate brand, development and execution of above- the- line campaigns and conduct brand audits
- Develop and implement a clear annual communication plan that is aligned to strategy.
- Execution of the Safrican brand & messaging, supported by promotion & sales execution.
- Ensure activities, marketing and promotional material are implemented in line with Sanlam marketing code and practices.
- Engaging stakeholders, collaborating with business partners & the Safrican Exco team to ensure the effective implementation of strategy.
- Ensure Marketing action plans are created, executed and assessed regularly for all distribution channels ensuring opportunities are realized and targets achieved.
- Recognises and identifies market expansion opportunities, efficiency improvements, best practices and product development activities such as market research.
- Manage and facilitate the preparation of marketing plans, including detailed market access plans for new product launches.
- Ensure compliance to the regulatory framework
- Manage and implement sponsorship activities as aligned to strategy.,
- Marketing Strategy development
- Development Communication Plans
- Budget Management
- Digital experience- including implementing campaigns and the management thereof.
- Financial Services experience is advantageous.
- Marketing Diploma/Bachelor Degree or related qualification.
- Minimum of 8 years of Marketing of which 3 years need to be managing a Marketing team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A