- Performing impact assessments on BAU changes and support requests received from business, clients and vendors.
- Engage with Project Business analysts in order to provide post-project implementation support to business
- Writing business and functional specifications for business process and/or system enhancements.
- Engaging with outsourced partners to complete requirement specifications and impact assessments.
- Facilitate regular forums where the backlog of work is prioritized by key stakeholders.
- Act as a source of leadership and guidance for the IT support team.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure business requirements, rules and controls are documented and signed off.
- Contribute to the evaluation and improvement of the strategic and operational elements of the IT Support Process
- Participate in formal incident management processes with both internal and external (Outsourced) teams.
- Integration analysis, data analysis, dash-boarding and reporting specifications.
- Gathering information and analyzing user requirements for business process improvements and system enhancements.
- Participate in formal application change control processes.
- Intermediate SQL skills is essential – Ability to use SQL to access, read, and manipulate data, as well as perform data analysis on the information stored in a database
- Ability to perform process mapping and design.
- Ability to transfer knowledge to users, trainers and peers.
- Ability to package and present analysis with recommendations to management and executive teams.
- Ability to write SQL queries to an intermediate level.
- Strong facilitation skills for meetings, workshops and forums.
- Strong working knowledge of administrative business processes, data environment analysis and reporting analysis is essential.
- Ability to compile test plans and test cases.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in System Analysis and Design would be beneficial
- Collective Investment Schemes experience would be beneficial
- Financial Services experience is essential
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Matric and Relevant IT tertiary qualification
- Experience with tax reporting would be beneficial.
- BI Experience would be beneficial
- A formal Business Analysis certification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A