Sappi Global Information Technology requires an experienced System Integration Developer to join our Global Service Team for Digital eBusiness. The System Integration Developer is responsible for building integrated, scalable, and robust enterprise applications and integrations and will play a key role in establishing best practices in integration design and implementation to deliver scalable, secure, and sustainable integration solutions. This role will also serve as the subject matter expert on systems integration and provide leadership in developing the foundations of API First development strategy.
- Develop integration strategy based on the principles of reusability, security, and scalability
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and external business partners from diverse nationalities and backgrounds to collaborate on global projects.
- Establish and champion API First development and maintenance best practices
- Provide systems analysis and technical support as needed to keep operations running smoothly
- Keep up to date on modern integration concepts and technologies and apply that knowledge through a practice of continual improvement.
- Work with cross-functional teams to design and document detailed integration process flows.
- Design and develop the reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
- Ability to document and manage your own work
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management solutions
- Good understanding of DevOps and CI/CD processes and best practices
- Ability to work flex schedules as needed to support a global organization
- Comfortable working with colleagues from multi-national and multi-cultural backgrounds
Qualification & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science or Information Management or equivalent work experience
- At least 3+ years experience developing and managing integrations with Mulesoft platform
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or other Cloud infrastructure environments
- Experience implementing application security best practices, protocols, and policies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A