Website South African Police Service - SAPS
- Manage disposal management of commodities within the DPCI;
- Ensure performance management of commodities within the DPCI;
- Ensure compliance with information security standards as prescribed by the Minimum
- Information Security Standards and relevant legislation; Manage and utilise all resources (human, physical and financial) allocated to the immediate The Section Head: Supply Chain Management is directly accountable to the Component Head: Governance and Corporate Services; Manage the implementation of demand management within the DPCI;
- Manage the acquisition functions within the DPCI;
- Ensure logistical management of commodities and services within the DPCI;
- post environment in accordance with relevant directives and legislation.
- Applicants Must Have A Valid Motor Vehicle Drivers’ Licence;
- Applicants Must Have Specific Working Knowledge Of The Directorate For Priority Crime
- Training And Development In An Executive Development Programme, Leadership And Management Training, And/Or Programme And Project Management May Be An Added Advantage; The Successful Candidate Will Be Required To Obtain A Security Clearance To The Level Of Top
- Secret Before Approval Of Appointment (If Not Already In Possession Of Such A Valid Security Clearance)
- Investigation (DPCI) Mandate And Functions (SA Police Service Act 68 Of 1995); An Applicable Higher Qualification/Post Graduate Qualification Related To The Post. Relevant
- Applicants Must Be Fluent In At Least 2 Official Languages, Of Which One Must Be English; Must Be A South African Citizen;
Qualification & Experience:
- Have a minimum of three (3) years’ appropriate managerial experience in the field of the post.
- Have a three (3) year Diploma or Degree (accredited by SAQA on NQF level 6 or higher).
- Preference may be given to applications in possession of qualifications in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics / Transport Management/ Public Management/ Administration/ Policing or other relevant field of study;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A