This Maintenance Operator will be supporting the Maintenance Team by providing effective equipment maintenance assistance and reliability while adhering to procedures/codes, to increase stability and maintain sustainability of equipment.
- Function efficiently and effectively as part of a Team to work towards achieving Team goals.
- Sensitive on how your actions affect the cost of your Team, identify and act on cost saving initiatives.
- Complete job specific task/checklist accurately.
- Application of job specific SOP’s and COP’s to ensure housekeeping standards are upheld.
- Visual inspection of working environment ensuring safety standards are adhered to and reporting any unsafe conditions to Superior.
- 5/8 Gasses (Wish)
- Tractor License
- In addition to a pre-employment medical examination, some positions may require a physical fitness assessment as part of the normal selection criteria.
- The Sasol Group / Sasol Mining will never request you to make any cash deposits/payments as part of the recruitment process.
- In line with Sasol’s commitment to Employment Equity, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups.
Qualification & Experience:
- Level 2 Mechanical completed (Wish)
- Grade 12/N3 with Business English/NCV Level 4
- Able to obtain a Medical certificate of fitness
- 12 months related experience (Wish)
- First Aid certificate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A