- Ensure adherence to service standards for enquires related to customer services management;
- Assist with the drafting of correspondence and co-ordination of communication to various stakeholders relating to queries and information required;
- Information Management as it relates to the customer services within the unit.
- To assist in managing customer care and enquiries in the Region;
- Render administrative support relating to Customer Care;
- Assist in the monitoring and evaluating adherence to national norms and standards in processes and procedures regarding the administration of customer care initiatives within the region;
- This include statistical and status reports reflecting customer management within the region;
- Assist in the management of projects pertaining to customer services within the region and Supervision of staff.
- Computer literacy and a valid driver’s licence are essential.
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates should hold a B. Degree or 3 year tertiary qualification with a minimum of 360 credits (NQF Level 6) in the relevant field as recognized by SAQA coupled with 2-3 years’ relevant experience;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kimberley, Northern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A