Website The Shoprite Group of Companies
The role facilitates effective and competitive business processes by eliciting, analysing, validating and documenting business organisational and/or operational requirements, providing alternatives and making recommendations. This role plays an instrumental role in the delivery teams to ensure that solutions are delivered according to the business requirements.
- Research & Advise on alternatives presented by the technical designers and answer detailed questions regarding the business design.
- Assess risks, costs and potential benefits of alternative business process designs.
- Propose and document process improvements where appropriate and provide alternatives / options.
- Optimize current and potential integrated systems and E2E business processes.
- Devises, initiates and drives effective small to meduim change initiatives in own area or department.
- Develop business rules and monitor the implementation of these rules in the development of the various application systems.
- Analyse and document user requirements and assess the business implication of these to the business process involved.
- Advise stakeholders (within IT and Business) to consider solutions which will work best for the business.
- To build and optimize trusting relationships with business users and IT stakeholders by delivering what was promised and providing comprehensive knowledge and support.
- Understand and analyse the current business environment.
- Improve and maintain the systems and operational processes within a specific domain.
- Actively participate in the development of the BA practice within the organisation.
- Encourages immediate work colleagues to think of themselves as a team.
- Effective relationship management and collaboration skills
- Keeps own skills and knowledge up to date as needed.
- Analyse and document project risks – recommend risk mitigation strategies.
- Demonstrates an awareness of own strengths and limitations.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
Qualification & Experience:
- SAP Pricing experience
- SAP Master Data experience
- Exposure to the retail environment
- Degree or Diploma with 3 to 5 years related experience.
- Experience working within all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Good understanding of buying processes in the retail environment
- Business Analysis certification at Practitioner level (ECBA, CCBA), FTI certification or similarl
Company: The Shoprite Group of Companies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A