Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
- Providing competence training and assessment for engineering learners and artisans in the workplace that support core processes as required.
- Facilitating relevant Electrical training interventions
- Follow up on engineering learners and facilitating engineering training in the workplace
- Liaising with internal customers to determine internal needs and relevant best practices
- Ensuring full compliance with the relevant acts, standards and regulations and ensure implementation.
- Have excellent consulting/facilitation and English communication skills
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- Be computer literate in Microsoft Office and have knowledge of information systems
- Have sound knowledge of Medium Voltage operating circuiting, Systems and Operations
- Possess well developed leadership, interpersonal, managerial and organizational skills
- Possess relevant mine-wide training experience and skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Practical understanding of SAQA, MQA, SGA Training policies, procedures and systems
- ETD Practitioner`s Certificate Level 4
- Have a recognised Medium Voltage operating certificate (Sibanye Stillwater MV Certificate Scheme)
- Be in possession of a valid Electrical Trade Test Certificate (Formal MQA registered learnership)
- Be in possession of a valid Grade 12 Certificate
- Have minimum of 5 years experience as an Electrical Artisan
- Assessors Certificate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mahikeng, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A