Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
- Adhere to the vision and mission for Internal Audit that is linked to the business.
- Act with integrity and exercise good judgement.
- Finalise the audits and reports with management.
- Adhere to the organisations code of ethics and related procedures.
- Implement and encourage the utilization of technology in Internal Audit.
- Implement change within the Internal Audit department.
- Ensure that IT Assurance provision complies with the International Standards for the Professional Practise of Internal Auditing.
- Application of the requirements of the IIA standards and Sibanye-Stillwater internal methodologies.
- Plan, develop and deliver presentations.
- Execute the methodology for the Internal Audit discipline.
- Ensure that best practice methodologies for Internal Audit are applied.
- Facilitate workshops and meetings.
- Apply innovation and creativity for solutions.
- Have understanding of the processes of planning and control as it relates to budgeting for projects.
- Be able to identify risks and controls for IT audits.
- Demonstrate project management skills when working on multiple projects.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and take initiative.
- Sound knowledge of underground and process electrical equipment
- Be fully proficient in the full Microsoft Office Suite.
- Be able to work on multiple projects, meet deadlines.
- Have excellent understanding of internal controls and the control environment.
- Have in depth understanding of Governance and Management of Enterprise IT.
Qualification & Experience:
- Be in possession of an NQF 7 (Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma) in relevant field. Information Technology and/or Commercial degree with computer science/Informatics major
- Have at least 4 years’ audit experience of which 2 years should have been in internal audit.
- Possess in-depth experience in auditing pre-and post-implementation projects.
- ETD Practitioner`s Certificate Level 4
- Have a CISA, CGEIT, CISM qualification
- Assessors Certificate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A