Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
- Submit the management fee split percentage for final approval.
- Links financial service contribution to the Regional and Operation’s long-term strategy by adding real business value, contributing strategic information, providing report-back, acknowledgements, assessments, ratings and information to the Operations.
- Communicate approved budgets and forecasts to relevant stakeholders
- Engage with key business stakeholders to establish operational objectives for each financial year.
- Facilitate the Central Services Budget cycle presentations with relevant stakeholders.
- Provide coaching and guidance related to financial complexities associated with budgets and forecasts.
- Contribute towards the Financial strategic framework by scanning the market, developing practical scenarios and identifying and categorizing financial drivers and researching and implementing best practice.
- Adherence to budgeting and forecasting standards and requirements.
- Ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Develop, review, analyse and confirm consolidated budgets and forecasts for each financial year
- Create and distribute budget templates to relevant stakeholders.
- Have sound knowledge of Company and Commercial Law.
- Have a valid driver’s license (if applicable).
- Have knowledge of quality management principles and practices.
- Have working knowledge of financial information management systems and processes
- Be competent in specialized technical accounting skills and mining taxation.
- Be computer literate (MS Office, Symplexity, Financial Management tools, Business Intelligence tools).
- Have the ability to work independently.
- Have good report writing skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in a related role, of which 2 years should have been at a management level or experience in a Financial Management environment.
- Be in possession of NQF 7 (Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma) in Finance Management or relevant degree
- Have experience in presenting financial results to the Board, Exco and other Senior Management.
- Have experience within the mining industry will be advantageous.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A