As a Partner Sales Executive, you will support the SISW Partner network throughout the sales cycle ensuring appropriate resources are provided to drive software sales and revenue of the MOM (Manufacturing Operations Management) portfolio.
MOM is a holistic solution that provides full visibility into manufacturing processes so you can steadily improve manufacturing operations performance. As the evolution of a manufacturing execution system (MES), a MOM system consolidates all production processes to improve quality management, advanced planning and scheduling, manufacturing execution systems, R&D management and more.
- Build close collaborative relationships with Partner Owners and Senior Partner Executives to focus on the successful pursuit of sales revenue.
- Develops, builds, and cultivates long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization.
- Support the partner to identify key customer stakeholders and produce basic stakeholder management approaches
- Achieve business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
- Assists management in devising sales plans and strategies, developing forecasts, budgets, and operating plans for product sales channels.
- Will guide the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure the achievement of assigned business goals and budgets.
- Work with partners to advise and guide on good practices for territory planning
- Mentor Partner Sales through the execution of the complete sale including effective meeting planning and opportunity tracking.
- Help partners identify and qualify new customer targets and opportunities
- Help Partner Sales resolve contract issues prior to contract negotiations and set priorities on critical issues
- Will lead territory team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
- Advise partner sales reps on the effective development of account plans and maintenance of the sales pipeline to achieve targets and quotas
- Support Partner Sales to develop identify the most appropriate software solution for the qualified customer opportunity
- Achieve individual license revenue targets for country/territory by actively supporting targeted partners to close their opportunities
- Good eye for business foresight in handling forecasts and targets
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, and high level of accountability
- Experience in B2B Software/ technology sales in the Engineering/Manufacturing sector
- Experience in selling MES, MIS or MOM or ERP business systems and technologies for manufacturing industries is essential
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- At least 3 years of direct sales experience with a shown track of sales record
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A