This learnership aims to provide SIEMENS with a source of young commercial staff. By providing trainees with a structured training programme and on-the-job training for an initial period of two years, Siemens trainees will receive the basis for further development and will be equipped with the necessary business skills for a rewarding and successful career within the company. The programme aims to target recent matriculants who have a passion for business process’s but cannot afford to study at a University with an opportunity to gain hands on work experience while studying through an accredited institution.
- Must have a passion for Accounting/Business Administration
- Students to be based in Gauteng and willing to travel around Johannesburg to various Siemens Sites (Northriding, Midrand, Isando)
- Must be 18 – 24 years old
- Matric with Core Mathematics and Accounting (65% aggregate for both Subjects). Pure Mathematics and Accounting students to apply,
- Mathematical Literacy will not be considered.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A