To ensure the delivery of Service Management Centre services to customers through the development, establishment and maintenance of Service Level Agreements, Operational Level Agreements, Underpinning Contracts and Project Charters with the key objective of ensuring that consistent and efficient support and services are provided to customers through communication, negotiation, measurement and management of service levels including development and implementation of continual service improvement initiatives.
- Development, implementation and management of delivery of Service Management Centre (SMC) services in line with aligned to ITIL methodologies in order to perform end-to-end service management functionality
- Management of the Service Delivery for direct and embedded SMC services to customers
- Plan, organize, lead and direct all components of the Service Delivery related to Service Management direct and embedded services including vendor management
- Develop and implement SMC Service Delivery Processes and ensure compliance
- Design, develop, implement and maintain Service Management Reporting platforms
- Develop and maintain costing and pricing models for SMC Services
- Responsible for communication and measurement of service level performance for SMC customers
- Resource Management
- 3-year National Diploma or Degree in IT or related fields and ITIL Foundation Certification.
- 5 -6 years’ experience in Service Management principles aligned to good practice methodologies, Service Level Management practice, service level performance reporting principles, Customer Service Level and Relationship management and project and financial management principles. Hands on experience in technical skills (Networks infrastructure, WAN, LAN, Application Development, Support & Maintenance).
- Processes development and implementation. Understanding of Service Delivery aligned to ITIL good practice methodology, COBIT Governance and ISO 20000 standards. Understanding continual improvement through service/process monitoring and evaluation. Understanding and practice of Project Management. Understanding of the ICT Industry and the value of convergence. Understanding of customers business and how ITcontributes to the delivery of that product or service. Understanding of statistical and analytical principles and processes. Contract Management. Knowledge Management. Programme and Project Management. Good Risk & Issuemanagement. Good understanding of financial management. Good understanding of Information Management. Excellent understanding of Service Delivery aligned to ITIL good practice methodology, COBIT Governance and ISO20 000 standards. Excellent understanding of continual improvement through service/process monitoring and evaluation. Excellent Service /Process performance monitoring evaluation and reporting. Excellent understanding of Service Level Management. Excellent understanding of Proposal and Service Level. Agreement development. Excellent understanding of business services (Networks infrastructure, WAN, LAN, Application Development, Support & Maintenance) Skills: Business
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A