Website Spark Schools
The Customer Service Agent will play a key role in the day to day operations of the Customer Services Team. As the first point of contact with customers, existing parents, academic and school operations team members, this position will play an integral role in providing memorable and delightful customer experiences across all communication channels.
- Provide differentiated services based on the needs of the customer, parent, academic staff and school operations staff.
- Answer inbound calls from customers, existing parents, academic staff and school operations staff with regards to all their queries and administrative requirements.
- Provide quality customer engagement and service for every request for relevant information and clearly communicate with customers, existing parents, academic staff and school operations staff.
- Deal with and resolve all unsolicited queries and complaints pertaining to SPARK Schools and engage with different stakeholders to resolve these within the agreed Service level Agreements.
- Must be able to read and write English at a professional level. Digital dexterity (typing) is required.
- High levels of accountability and ownership to meet sales targets.
- Knowledge of the internet is required. Must be able to use email.
- Bilingual – Ability to speak English and another South African comparable language is an advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
- Matric (Essential).
- Undergraduate Degree / Diploma (Preferred).
- Customer Experience or Sales Certification/Training (Essential)
- At least 2 years in a tele sales and/or sales operational environment
Company: Spark Schools
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rosebank, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A