Website Spark Schools
Teachers in SPARK Schools drive student achievement by maintaining high expectations for classroom culture, behaviour, and academic growth for all students. SPARK Schools teachers receive on-going professional development customised for their past experience and individual needs.
- Provide instruction in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans and resources.
- Use SPARK culture and implement behaviour management strategies.
- Administer and mark weekly and termly formative and summative assessments to track student progress and analyse thedata for student growth.
- Collaborate with grade level and content area partners to develop rigorous, engaging learning experiences and to create individualised behaviour and learning plans for all students in class face to face and online.
- Lead weekly SEL (Social Emotional Learning) circles and implement SPARK Schools Social Emotional Learning curriculum.
- Plan for and be prepared to deliver lessons in English, Social Science and Personal and Social Well-being to students, depending on the grade level and timetable.
- Strong desire to be part of a collaborative, team spirited and fast growing Social ImpactDisruptor and Society Shaper who is leading change in the education space in South Africa through transformational education innovation, ensuring the accessibility of university and careers for all.
- Strong desire to be part of a vibrant and dynamic technology-driven work environment fostering creativity, collaboration and an atmosphere that encourages and allows top performers to thrive.
Qualification & Experience:
- SAQA accreditation for non-South African equivalent qualifications
- Certification through the South African Council of Educators (SACE).
- B.Ed. degree or H.Dip.Ed. or PGCE. Intermediate/Senior Phase. Recently qualified teachers are encouraged to apply!
Company: Spark Schools
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lynedoch, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A