Website Standard Bank
To support the Account Executive with the day-to-day administrative (portfolio management), operational and credit management functions for an allocated Entrepreneur portfolio. To ensure that all compliance requirements within the portfolio are met and act as a central office-bound contact point for the client, providing sales and service fulfilment aligned to segment targets. The portfolio will be looking after the chinese market
- Drivers License
- Progressive in thinking.
- Structured and organised.
- Credit assessment skills
- Easily assumes team identity.
- Open to new ideas and methods.
- Negotiation skills
- Business acumen
- Numerical skills and financial acumen
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant FAIS aligned business related tertiary qualification e.g. Diploma (NQF6) and above
- Must complete the RE 5 examination within the allocated time
- 3-4 years experience as an Account Analyst with exposure to lending principles, sales and client servicing. Experience in a back-office Account Support or Customer Service Support role to understand how to interact with the client as well as to process client queries and requests. Experience in Credit or Retail Credit Collections responsible to complete credit applications. Must have relevant intermediary experience in respect of FAIS
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mount Edgecombe, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A