Website Standard Bank
- To be accountable for the day to day running of Private Banking catchment and accountable for the attainment of the business objectives. Also responsible for liaising, communicating and forging relationships with business partners, with the objective of leveraging off these synergies.
- To maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
- To drive and manage the profitable delivery of pro-active, value adding sales, solutions and service platforms in order to grow and retain high-value business.
- To leverage and optimise resources, business and market potential to maximise business growth, retention and profitability targets while minimising operational risk
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, cost control and sales management is essential.
- Significant people management experience – leading teams and motivating people
- Bcom business commerce related qualification
- 7-10 Years experience in preparing and motivating credit applications is essential for arbitration processes
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: George, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A