Website Standard Bank
To manage and develop a team and all other available resources (people, process and systems) within the branch to entrench a strong client-focused culture that will enable high-quality service to all customers. To take demand from walk-in customer or any cash, sales and service-related matters, whilst forming an accurate assessment and understanding of that demand in order to act on it in a manner that consistently delivers what matters to the customer within the required parameters.
- Convincing People
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Generating Ideas
- Providing Insights
- Exploring Possibilities
Qualification & Experience:
- Secondary/High school/A levels/Matric
- 3-4 years Relevant FAIS qualification and experience. If no FAIS experience, would then need to operate under supervision.
- Previous experience in branch banking or contact centre environment with good understanding of bank processes, policies and products.
- NQF FAIS Aligned Qualification
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Franschhoek, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A