Website Standard Bank
To support the Account Executive with the day-to-day administrative (portfolio management), operational and credit management functions for an allocated Entrepreneur portfolio. To ensure that all compliance requirements within the portfolio are met and act as a central office-bound contact point for the client, providing sales and service fulfilment aligned to segment targets.
- Relevant FAIS aligned business related tertiary qualification e.g. Diploma (NQF6) and above
- Must complete the RE 5 examination within the allocated time
- Drivers License
- 3-4 years experience as an Account Analyst with exposure to lending principles, sales and client servicing.
- Experience in a back-office Account Support or Customer Service Support role to understand how to interact with the client as well as to process client queries and requests.
- Experience in Credit or Retail Credit Collections responsible to complete credit applications.
- Must have relevant intermediary experience in respect of FAIS
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Middelburg, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A