Website Standard Bank
Responsible for the maintenance and build of the cloud platform for Edge. Design and Implement Solutions – Designs and implements solutions based on Architectural best practices. Provides guidance on most aspects of cloud infrastructure offerings.
- Designing and executing small to medium scale systems automation projects with strong autonomy. Be familiar with and enthusiastic for software engineering best practices such as testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- EKS and Helm charts, RBAC, Application Logging, Hardening, CIS, ISTIO, AWS ElasticSearch, Kinesis Streams, AWS Cloud
Qualification & Experience:
- Have experience implementing Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery processes in engineering teams and lastly, experience leading and integrating test automation into various points in a deployment pipeline and prior programming background in at least o
- 5-7 years experience in Application Development and Support – Experience gained in using large scale production systems and technologies, for example load balancing, monitoring, distributed systems, microservices, and configuration management.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification and/or Azure Certification
BSc Comp Science or similar degree.
- Must have had a strong focus on instrumentation and observability with experience with monitoring and metrics collection tools. Be familiar with systems and configuration management tools (e.g. Cloud formation Terraform).
- Bachelor’s degree in a field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems or similar
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A