Website Standard Bank
To support the Group Infrastructure and Operations practice in driving flow and maintaining cadence of release within the larger organisation by ensuring teams apply the Agile values and principles. He/she also provides valuable information across the practice to efficiently use resources and execute standards whilst delivering on business outcomes.
Qualification & Experience:
- First Degree
- ITIL and Scaled Agile Framework, Cloud Certification and Cloud Economics Training
- Solid experience in working in a multi-disciplined team fostering collaboration, team work, delivery, business analysis and IT strategy planning.
- Experience working in a variety of business areas within IT.
- Understanding and experience of the various disciplines and their inter-dependencies, specifically DevOps,
- Enterprise infrastructure management within a Scaled Agile Framework environment (SAFe).
- Implementation of large systems on an organisation-wide scale with multiple stakeholders.
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A