We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, young, creative, hard working people to join us. We offer market related benefits, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- Monitoring the connectivity performance of restaurant devices, performing basic troubleshooting and/or escalating bigger problems to device management team.
- Manually hiding and un-hiding menu items that are reported as out of stock.
- Monitoring the restaurant acceptance of food orders and contacting restaurants to ensure a high order acceptance percentage.
- Working closely with Food CSM to provide restaurant information to him for Food CS to resolve customer problems
- Logging of Zendesk tickets and assigning them to the relevant departments for second level support. This includes Finance, Operations, Device
- Support and Product. Responding back to restaurants with the resolution once ticket resolved.
- Daily reporting on Restaurant support activities, device performance and restaurant acceptance ratios.
- Logging of system errors and bugs as they arise.
- Competence in Excel and Word.
- Solutions-oriented, can-do attitude and high energy.
- Passion for working in a start-up environment.
- Passion for customer service.
- Good analytical and reporting skills.
- Comfortable and able to function in an ambiguous, fast paced, high pressure environment, while maintaining high quality outputs.
- Able to communicate clearly and voice an opinion.
- Process orientated.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as an effective team member
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A