We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- Assess any service failure and identify the root cause and take appropriate action ensure similar failures are avoided
- Ensure company policies and procedures are communicated to the team, managing and resolving people-related problems, including but not limited to resolving employees conflict of interest, absenteeism, including but not limited to all industrial relations matters.
- Ensuring that the quality targets for call and email monitoring are met as per set out for KPI’s.
- Ensuring that the productivity targets for a call and email monitoring are met as per internal service level agreements.
- Take ownership of a customer and ensure their needs are met as soon as possible
- Manage all Internal and External Customer Services complaints
- Liaise with internal departments to solve customer queries and escalate customer-facing challenges to the relevant stakeholders
- Report on the overall quality of customer interaction activity per agent in your team.
- Lead a team of 15 + Online Shopping Assistants and optimally manage all staffing needs, productivity, and quality
- Manage your team’s probation period through regular performance discussions and coaching.
- Performing quality assessments on both voice and email customer interactions to ensure that quality and compliance standards are maintained.
- Identify and escalate potential system and process improvements with the aim to enhance the customer’s journey.
- Measuring & Managing internal customer attendance & Time Keeping
- Identify and escalate problem areas, trends and training opportunities to the appropriate stakeholder/s
- Identify, review and propose solutions to issues identified or picked up during the course of performing day to day duties
- Ensure the minimum Contact Centre service levels are maintained on a daily basis.
- Manage and maintain a highly focused and motivated team
- Drive and motivate your team to achieve targets.
- Deliver individual/group coaching sessions to ensure KPI Targets are met.
- Ability to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work rotational shifts which include weekends, public holidays and overnight work.
- High level of computer literacy
- Min. 18 months + customer service experience in related positions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Leadership skills – display the qualities of a leader and set a good example
- Knowledge of delivery and or courier services
- Senior Certificate and ideally some post-matric study
- Ability to compile feedback in writing and for verbal purposes
- Comfortable and able to function in an ambiguous, fast-paced, high-pressure environment, while maintaining high-quality outputs
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as an effective team member and leader
- Must be driven / self-motivated
- Results orientated
- A self-starter that’s comfortable with constant change
- Analytical skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Empowering within team and structure
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A