We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, young, creative, hardworking people to join us. We offer market related benefits, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great
Furthermore, because we operate in a fast-growing, quick-moving environment, we’re looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, thrives when the going gets tough and is solutions-driven to simplify and innovate. If you’re results-oriented, self-motivated with attested retail/e- commerce experience, this is your opportunity to kick-start your career.
- Take ownership of our customers and ensure that their needs are met as soon as possible.
- Assessing any service failure to identify the route cause and take appropriate action to ensure similar failures are avoided.
- Delivering timely, accurate and professional customer service.
- Communicate with customers via phone and email.
- Utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun, and fast paced environment.
- Prioritise and handle all emails and incoming calls in English.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Assisting with order success to limit food loss and enhance customer experience
- Liaise between internal departments to solve customer queries.
- Ability to approach problems logically and with good judgement to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
- Ability to interview and interact professionally with internal and external clients
- Strong analytical and critical thinking, using data to inform decisions
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Minimum of 6 – 12 months within the customer service environment
- Solutions-oriented, can-do attitude and high energy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work rotational shifts which includes weekends, public holidays and overnight work.
- Senior Certificate or Higher
- Customer-obsessed, able to create a positive customer experience for all contacts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A