We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- Ensuring all work areas are clean and tidy and safe for staff to work in
- Assist with managing outputs within the department. Maintaining quality and quantity of work.
- Assist to maintain FIFO of tasks and stock offers within the department.
- Ensure productive targets are met and drive continuous improvement.
- Implement improvement processes and maintain procedures and systems to minimise costs and maximise working capital
- Ensure that the department is well organised and controlled to sufficiently support the goals of the business
- Ensure escalated daily operational queries from team are resolved timeously
- Ensure that all processes are completed on the same day. Daily planning with line Managers
- Effective leadership and direction for the operations team through involvement and communication to deliver on the relevant key business drivers
- Work on ad hoc projects and events.
- Oversee the operations team and motivate attention to detail, for constant accuracy and turn-around times.
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed, and resolved.
- Evaluate daily operational reports to ensure key critical areas of the department are controlled and any discrepancies addressed and resolved.
- Have a detailed understanding of inventory control / warehouse management systems
- Possess excellent personal organisation and business administration skills in accordance with modern best practice methods.
- Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt.
- Computer Literate (Intermediate to Advance Excel skills, PowerPoint presentations skills and MS Word
- Reporting dashboards proficiency (QlikView, QlikSense etc)
- 4-5 years warehouse experience
- Matric or equal qualification
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- 2 years supervisory experience/exposure would be advantageous
- Tertiary qualification advantageous
- WMS systems proficiency (Oracle etc.)
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer focused working environment.
- Good team player, hard worker, willing to be flexible with a positive attitude Must be able to work as part of a multi-cultural team
- Must be able to train staff
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A