Website The Foschini Group
The Foschini Group (TFG) is looking to hire a Project Manager to join our Group Store Development team to manage the total on-site scope of works relating to new or revamp store builds across all Trading Divisions. TFG (The Foschini Group) is a South African fashion lifestyle retailer & comprises of a number of fashion-forward brands. Our range includes some of the leading fashion, homeware, sportswear, cellular and jewellery brands in the country, as well as a host of innovative financial services. In this role, you would be responsible for managing multiple projects across trading divisions and negotiate with landlords/developers regarding TFG requirements.
- Forecast, manage and reconcile budget allocated on new and revamp store builds.
- Manage and coordinate the full delivery of store on site build including visual display requirements and all related suppliers and/or contractors
- Manage all related TFG requirements to Landlord/Developers and negotiate to the benefit of TFG requirements
- Source, procurement, negotiate and manage of both manufacturing & on-site suppliers and contractors.
- Manage the total on site scope of works relating to new and revamp store builds.
- Able to handle conflict situations at all levels
- Must have a valid driver’s license and passport.
- Good time management, monitoring, and planning skills.
- Must be able to travel extensively.
- Excellent numerical, negotiation, consultation and motivational skills.
- The ability to conceptualize store designs from CAD drawings of store design concepts.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to multitask across numerous projects.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant Project Management experience.
- Relevant 3-year qualification – Architectural / Project Management
- Experience with SAP, MS Projects and MS Excel.
Company: The Foschini Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A