Website The Foschini Group
A challenging position exists in the Financial Services Credit Sales and Services department for an analytical yet vibrant individual to join the QA team.
- Execute business coaching principles diligently and effectively in line with EX and CX standards.
- Monitor, report and analyse quality, customer satisfaction metrics by identifying trends and root causes
- Adhere to a detailed outline for the effective management of quality and credit governance to enable compliance and service offering efficiencies.
- Ensure that evaluations are completed within the agreed timelines
- Conduct coaching and counselling accordingly in line with departmental requirements and internal operations support standards.
- Ensure fairness and consistency in assessment practices
- Identify opportunities based on QA that supports training needs, knowledge gaps and process improvements and escalate to the relevant stakeholders
- Understand operations performance of quality metrics and share best practices
- Meet quarterly Quality Assessors accreditation KPI’s to ensure that QA principles are being adhered to.
- Manage and execute feedback by providing trend data and make recommendations for changes to process, procedures, knowledge, design, quality measurement and training.
- Excellent attention to detail, planning and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Be willing to commit to continuous learning
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- FAIS RE5 accredited (advantageous)
Qualification & Experience:
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Working experience with voice logging systems
- Relevant qualification (advantageous)
- Minimum 2yrs Quality Assessor and business coaching experience
- 2yrs experience in a contact centre environment
Company: The Foschini Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A