As our Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will own the Finance portfolio, for which you’ll attract and hire the best talent to match the business needs. You will be part of a team who are experts in the field, work hard and have fun while doing it.
- Manage and negotiate the offer process and ensure that all relevant and required documentation and information is completed and signed off
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring needs. Keeping them updated regularly on the status of their current vacancy
- Build relationships with stakeholders to ensure effective communication, networking, and benchmarking opportunities,
- Ensuring the delivery of a superior, consistent candidate experience (Aligned with the TFG brand)
- Support acquisition initiatives and projects
- Strong sense of urgency with a positive impact on delivery
- Sound business acumen
- High level of influence and credibility
- Sound planning and organizational skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Related Tertiary Education
- 5 years minimum experience with sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, search strings, and knowledge of new sourcing tools.
- Must have experience working in Finance positions such as Accountant, Accounts Payable Accountant, Treasury Accountant, Retail Accounting Manager, Stock Accountant, etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Parow, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A