TFG Credit is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the TFG Money Product and Marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Credit Product and Marketing, and working alongside the credit marketing team, the product marketing manager will be responsible for delivering on the product strategy and targets for all credit products – both TFG Money branded as well as partnership products e.g., TymeBank cobranded offerings.
- Working with Credit Marketing to drive customer or staff research linked to TFG Money offerings
- Formulating presentations, and presenting at relevant forums and committees to get approval on POCs or, to get the go ahead on taking new or adjusted products to market
- Staying on top of market & competitive offering changes that could impact our product suite
- Working with credit growth, credit marketing, capabilities, retail brands etc. to drive proof of concept projects linked to TFG Money branded projects, including tracking and reporting on POC results.
- Partner with key teams within TFG credit to drive feasibility investigations and create commercial models/ business plans for any new or adjusted financial services/ credit offerings
- Strong commercial & financial analytics skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving with a pragmatic, customer led approach to resolution
- Strong Project management and co-ordination abilities
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or diploma in Business/ Economics/ Marketing/ Finance etc
- 6+ years’ relevant experience working in the fields of marketing/ sales/ product management in a consumer organisation, with the ability to demonstrate success in delivering on commercial business objectives
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A