Website Toyota Motor Corporation
Toyota invites graduates to share in a journey aimed at producing future leaders through its exciting Graduate Programme. Toyota is based in Durban and Johannesburg, with the opportunity of a structured journey with wide career progression in various sectors. The Toyota Way Pillars of Continuous Improvement and Respect for people are the foundation of the Graduate Programme which strives to develop excelling individuals through a combination of 70% on-the-job development, 20% classroom training and 10% mentorship.
- Rotation – Incumbents are exposed to a variety of disciplines and projects.
- Training – World class TOYOTA learning and problem solving concepts.
- Employee Assistance – Access to a wide variety of services such as: Study assistance, Car benefits, Relocation, Competitive salary packages, Subsidised canteen facilities and Employee health services.
- Performance Management – Competency and value driven performance management system aimed at developing future leaders.
Qualification & Experience:
- Applicants must be qualified Chartered Accountants
- Applicants must be SAICA registered or eligible for registration
- Applicants who have at least 1 year of experience
Company: Toyota Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A