At Truworths, you’ll find a dynamic business environment where our staff is constantly challenged to reinvent the way we do business in order to keep us at the forefront of the South African fashion industry. Take a walk through our stores or offices and you’ll encounter an infectious love of fashion and a tangible will to succeed among the people who make up our business – both of which are key to keeping us at least one step ahead of the competition. We’re looking for energetic and motivated people to work in our dynamic Fashion Call Centre in the city of Cape Town.
- Personality and quality of multimedia correspondence (works at enhancing relationships with customers).
- Take inbound calls related to E-commerce (online) and Fashion Delivery orders.
- Administration – demonstrates an ability to adhere to administrative procedures with speed and accuracy.
- Assist the customer with tracking their orders.
- Liaising with couriers and stores and giving feedback to the customer
- Strong analytical, problem solving and investigative skills
- The ability to be pro-active and constantly seek a better way of doing things
- Excellent level of proficiency in written & spoken English
- Extremely self-motivated & organised with the ability to multitask & prioritise
Qualification & Experience:
- Matric qualification
- Exceptional customer Service Experience
- A minimum of 12 months experience within a contact centre in an agent or similar role
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A