We are looking for a Digital Paid Media Specialist to join our team in Cape Town. The Paid Media Specialist will be responsible for planning and executing PPC campaigns across multiple brands. This role requires a solid understanding of Google Ads campaign management.
- Digital Research – Keep up to date with the latest developments in the digital advertising arena. Ensuring that campaigns are taking advantage of any new features available, best practices and brands remain relevant.
- Campaign Testing – Ensure that campaigns are continuously learning and adapting by implementing tests across digital campaigns. Planning an approach, executing and sharing the knowledge with team members.
- Reporting – Report on ad and campaign performance.
- Implement campaigns – Create, execute and manage digital advertising campaigns. Google Ads and Facebook paid media implementation, including technical know-how, accurate campaign structure, managing spend and budgeting.
- Monitor campaign performance – Track and analyse campaign performance on a day-to-day basis to ensure campaigns are performing at an optimal rate. Making adjustments to meet KPI objectives. This includes the daily monitoring of budgets, keywords, campaigns, and overall account health
- Minimum three years’ experience in managing Google Ads campaigns
- Experience in e-commerce campaigns
- Passionate about all things digital
- Strong communication, visualisation and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data constructively
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Is naturally curious, wants to understand how things work.
- Sure of themselves and confident in their abilities.
- A team player who is proactive and able to work independently.
- Is enthusiastic about all things digital.
- Keeps up to date with the latest developments in the digital advertising arena.
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to multitask and plan across a range of projects
- Relevant degree
- Google AdWords and Analytics certified
- High levels of self-motivation and autonomy
- Continually look to innovate, learn and resolve problems
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A