Website sebo Solutions Group
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more. Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose.
- Ensure correct product obtained by following correct processes
- Will be responsible for audits done on site by the Client(s) (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Ensure sites are managed according to budgeted costings and growth targets.
- Maintain the cleaning programme and use initiative on when to be flexible regarding staffing
- Management and training of staff on site including supervisor(s)
- Controls the Clients chemicals i.e. dilution, mixing and issuing of the chemicals
- Business management principles, including proven financial skills
- Strong people skills and knowledge or Industrial relations
- Understand cleaning principles and knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Strong on client relationships and strong communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in managing large compliments of people and a large client portfolio
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar environment on middle management level
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or Retail environment experience
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
Application Deadline: N/A