Website Tsebo Solutions Group
Tsebo is the leader in the contract cleaning industry. We provide high quality cleaning services that support the health of employees, customers and workspaces. We combine the best people with the best technology and the best systems to deliver consistent, high quality service.
- Cross selling of specialised services within other Tsebo divisions.
- Oversees and coordinate the daily workings of specialised cleaning operations.
- Enforce and exercise strict compliance to health & safety and work at heights within division.
- Support and develop the junior management and subordinates with team.
- Ordering and control of cleaning consumables and chemicals allocated to projects.
- Manage client relationships and actively seek out new sales opportunities with potential external clients.
- Responsible to maintain and deliver specialised cleaning services of a high standard to clients.
- Business management principles, including proven financial skills
- Understand Specialised Cleaning principles and knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Strong on client relationships and strong communication skills
- Strong people skills and knowledge or Industrial relations
- Good understanding of scheduling of staffing and assign tasks productively to each position to achieve an output standard according to site specific sla’s
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own reliable vehicle.
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or equivalent experience. Knowledge of legislation relevant to the Pest control industry.
- Minimum Matric
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A