Website University of Johannesburg
The University of Johannesburg (UJ) is a vibrant and cosmopolitan university, anchored in Africa and driven by a powerful strategy focused on attaining global excellence and stature (GES). With an emphasis on independent thinking, sustainable development and strategic partnerships, UJ is an international university of choice. The University is guided by the Vice-Chancellor’s vision of “Positioning UJ in the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) in the context of the changing social, political and economic fortunes of Africa”.
- To perform electrical maintenance, installation, and repairs throughout the Campus and all related properties and infrastructure
- Ability to perform under pressure and independent
- Trade Test Certificate in Plumbing
- High attention to detail
- Active listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to assess and mitigate risks
- Prior experience in the Higher Education Institution
- NQF Level 4 Qualification (Matric or equivalent)
- A Valid Driver’s License
- Three to Five years’ appropriate experience in plumbing works.
- Critical and analytical skills
- Trade Test Certificate in Electrician
- Three to Five years’ appropriate experience in electrical works.
- Collegial and emotionally intelligent
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Company: University of Johannesburg
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A