Website University of Pretoria
The University of Pretoria’s commitment to quality makes it one of the top research institutions in the country and gives gives it competitive advantage in international science and technology development.
- Providing a significant contribution to research outputs, postgraduate teaching and supervision.
- Mentoring students for practice teaching/work integrated learning;
- Using a learning management system to develop and present courses;
- Curriculum development and lecturing of modules in the programme(s) based in the Department;
- Presenting lectures and programmes in an E-learning environment;
- Developing, presenting and co-ordinating undergraduate and postgraduate courses for pre-service and in-service teachers and other students for contact and distance programmes;
- Knowledge and experience in Early Childhood Development and Foundation Phase Natural Science and Technology, including Coding and Robotics
- Teaching methodologies of the different subjects, especially in Foundation Phase Natural Science and Technology, including Coding and Robotics
- Ability to apply knowledge and skills in teaching and supervision;
Ability to work as an individual and in a team.
Qualification & Experience:
- PhD in Early Childhood Education Foundation Phase or equivalent degree, or
- Experience of teaching practice
- Experience of supervision of postgraduate students
- Current PhD registration in Early Childhood Education and Foundation Phase, or equivalent degree;
Company: University of Pretoria
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A