Website Absa Group Limited
To conduct and ensure quality credit management principles within a credit officials mandate level, based on the Absa Bank Credit Risk Model. To manage customers’ accounts by ensuring the normalisation and rehabilitation of account management accounts during the early stage delinquency cycle. This the end-to-end process requires collaboration with various Strategic Business Units (SBUs). The role has a strong Credit and Risk Management focus specialising in the account management process.
- Ensure quick and quality credit assessments for the cheque products are made for limit increases, decrease in customer limits where appropriate, through review of existing facilities in order to address the needs of the client whilst ensuring the outcome is aligned to the Banks risk appetite.
- Resolve early-stage excess by assessing the customer risk, determining the reason for the excess and agreeing a solution with the customer. This could include agreeing a promise from the customer to pay, an increase, decrease in facility, adjusting debit orders and/or fees, or restructuring the facility where appropriate.
- Manage and maintain the existing assigned workflow by being proactive via timeous actions, needs assessment and quality manual pay no pay decisions, limit increases, limit decreases, arrangements etc to ensure optimal account management of the assigned workflow whilst mitigating the risk.
- Leverage a portfolio view of the customer through collaboration with other stakeholders in order to take all things into account when making decisions discussed above
Qualification & Experience:
- National Diplomas and Advanced Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A