Website Absa Group Limited
Provide sector solutions by engaging with Coverage, Product, Credit and other SBUs within Absa. Further also to assist internal stakeholders to optimise client engagements and revenue growth as well as informing risk mitigation activities. Develop a Retail and Business Banking Transport & Logistics strategy to position Absa as a market leader in Transport & Logistics, providing thought leadership to relevant stakeholders, maximising long term value, and ensuring optimisation of opportunities. Oversee the implementation and execution of the Transport & Logistics strategy by leveraging and coordinating the capabilities that reside group wide.
- Obtain, analyse and report on practices related to a value chain function to identify initiatives that will improve performance and compliance.
- Assess market requirements for products or services and define the potential market size to determine prioritisation of new development.
- Investigate and stay abreast of all financial related products and solutions on offer to clients in the African and global markets within the assigned industry.
- Continuously assess the effectiveness of specific solutions or expertise in relation to the overall market.
- Engage with Product Specialists and Subject Matter Experts to ensure appropriate support during sector specific product roll-out and execution of any marketing and communications campaigns.
- Provide advanced specialist advice and support in the analysis, development and implementation of best practices across value chain(s).
- Report monthly progress and industry developments to all relevant stakeholders.
- Identify strategic sub-sectors within the sector to identify growth opportunities and risks.
- Identify Sector specific Products and/or Solutions that need to be developed, enhanced, or bundled. This is done by conducting a
- Sectoral Client Needs Analysis, a Product/Solutions Gap Analysis for existing Products and a Solutions and Product Options Analysis.
- Identify opportunities within the sectoral industry value chain for growth opportunities, cross-selling, innovation or solutioning opportunities.
- Assist Regional Relationship Executives in ensuring that clients are optimally solutioned.
- Provide specialist advice to enable planning for delivery plans that puts a premium on simplicity, agility, innovation and incorporates the understanding of customer needs.
- Identify and analyse opportunities and risks through interaction with strategic role players and stakeholders within the assigned industry/sector and provide ideas for new solutions and offerings to unlock the opportunity or fill the gaps.
- Assist Relationship Executives with sector specific industry knowledge and expertise in preparation or during client engagement.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A