Manage and motivate a team of Financial Advisors in order to deliver an excellent client experience and support the achievement of sales targets.
- Drive client service delivery goal achievement in line with predefined standards in order to ensure that clients receive appropriate advice and after sales service.
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership behaviour, through personal involvement, commitment and dedication in support of organisational values.
- Maintain effective and efficient record keeping on the relevant system.
- Manage client query processes and ensure that queries are tracked, accurately resolved and used as a mechanism to improve client service and business processes.
- Implement action plans to achieve sales targets and business goals.
- Identify employee growth and development needs and schedule interventions to enable ongoing development, training and personal growth.
- Regularly assess team members’ performance against targets and implement actions to increase performance.
- Communicate and implement approved team targets within area of responsibility.
- Develop plans to achieve sales targets in line with client centric practices.
- Provide authoritative, expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders.
- Support effective workforce planning practices to ensure that staffing requirements are accurately forecasted.
- Provide regular reports on delivery of services.
- Select and recruit suitably qualified talent in line with Employment Equity principles and Momentum Metropolitan values.
- Effectively manage all day-to-day team activities and escalations.
- Drive a culture that guides and directs best practice, fostering an environment of continuous learning, improvement and cohesiveness.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance and Performance Coaches to guide and coach team to increase productivity, compliance and quality of calls.
- Assess service delivery based on engagements with business stakeholders and relevant analytics and implement plans for improvement.
- Enable a learning and growth culture whereby information regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas are actively shared between team members.
- Develop action plans and initiatives to drive sales, motivate team and improve performance.
- Manage the adherence to operational processes, policies and legislative requirements.
- FAIS Representative Regulatory Exam Level 5 passed
- Relationship building
- 120 FAIS related credits
- 3-5 years experience in a sales environment
- Matric or equivalent NQF 4 qualifcation
- Good communication
- Minimum 1 year managerial experience in overseeing the rendering of financial advice to fulfil the duties of a compliant key individual and be registered with the FSP
- Computer Literacy
- Financial services industry (relevant legislation, product and process knowledge, Class of Business knowledge)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bojanala, North-West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A