Attract, acquire and retain clients by selling company products to generate new business and to provide after sales service to clients to ensure client retention, increase market share and contribute to the overall business objectives and its long-term viability.
- Adhere to compliance requirements in the sales process in line with legislative requirements.
- Achieve set targets on production, quality and conversion.
- Escalate client queries to the relevant department or stakeholder.
- Investigate client queries within the agreed service level and ensure that client receives timeous feedback.
- Accurately complete all administrative and reporting requirements within agreed timeframes.
Accurately capture client information, relevant actions and sales on the systems.
- Provide financial advice in line with the engagement strategy to enhance client’s financial wellness.
- Calculated and advise on tax and legal implications of products and or changes.
- Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect.
- Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives.
- Driver’s license and own transport (desirable)
- Compliance with FAIS Fit and Proper requirements
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years’ experience in the insurance and/or financial services industry rendering financial advice (advantageous)
- Matric or equivalent NQF 4 qualification
- 2 years’ experience in a sales and/or customer service role
- Finance or Business related tertiary qualification (desirable)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Klerksdorp, North-West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A