Our long term insurance and investment product offering has grown significantly over the years. We have now developed a Life and Investment face to face distribution channel, with custom made systems, processes and products. To facilitate this model the position of OUTsurance Financial Advisor: Life and Investments has emerged.
- Conduct a comprehensive risk evaluation for the client and provide sound financial advice to clients
- Keeping abreast with the long term insurance market changes and developments.
- Providing feedback to line management when requested
- Effective communication with both internal stakeholders and clients
- Providing solutions to clients by selling OUTsurance long term products aligned to the needs of the client.
- Drafting, tracking and measurement of your personal business plan
- Retention of existing business including renewal discussion in line with FAIS
- Working closely with internal stakeholders that is, underwriting/actuarial, claims as well as surveying
- Providing on-going service and support to your individual client base (amendments, renewals, claims etc.).
- Valid SA driver’s license
- Completed Matric or National Senior Certificate Non -negotiable
Qualification & Experience:
- Having completed the required CPD hours in line with your Product category Negotiable
- Regulatory Exam (RE5) Non -negotiable
- 2 – 6 years relevant Long Term Insurance Experience (Face to Face) Non -negotiable
- FAIS credits/Full Insurance Qualifications Negotiable pending on DOFA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A