Website RCL Foods
RCL FOODS is currently on the hunt to acquire a new Junior IT Business Analyst. The Junior Business Analyst will be joining the Vector Logistics Team, working in the IT Supply Chain Applications Team.
The role will be based in Westville and report into the IT Application Manager: Supply Chain. We require an analytical individual with SAP, Supply Chain & Logistics & Distribution understanding. The purpose of the IT Junior Business Analyst is to provide key support to the business and extract maximum value from the information technology platform, specifically its SAP system. The job description of the Junior Business Analyst is to carry out an in-depth evaluation and verification of the capabilities of systems, serving as a middleman between the end-users and software developers, to ensure that product information are properly disseminated. Provide second line SAP support and assist the business to implement new projects and system enhancements.
- Attend to all system enhancement requests channelled and draw up functional specification documents according to these requirements.
- Quantifies saving & efficiencies related to these opportunities for submission to Application Manager.
- Assists end users to resolve SAP related issues across the Vector Business.
- Resolves calls as logged on service management system within agreed SLA.
- Report on system non-compliance by users to Applications Manager.
- Analyse data generally applied to the solution of specific and complex problems.
- Serves as a liaison between the business and SAP Service Provider.
- Conducts end user training on existing and new SAP functionality across the Group.
- Creates & maintains user training manuals & e-learning material.
- Implements enhancements as per business projects function.
- Assist in defining business processes and preparing business process documentation.
- Authorize user access for new and existing users & assist with resolving user profile audit queries.
- Conduct regular system compliance audits across the Group.
- Advanced end user computer skills (MS Office, Project, Visio etc).
- Advanced Reporting skills (Power BI analytics).
- Demonstrated business and system knowledge.
- Advanced Presentation Skills (PowerPoint & Verbal).
- BCom (Finance, Economics & Supply Chain Management).
- BCom Honours Supply Chain Management.
- Valid Code EB drivers’ licence.
- Excellent end user knowledge in the SAP module.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within the relevant business function or information technology environment.
- Demonstrated success in managing projects relating to superior performance and continuous improvement.
- BSc / BCom Degree in Information Systems.
- BTech IT Diploma / Degree.
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westville, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A