Website Western Cape Education Department
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 2 weeks after the closing date.
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- Ability to coach or manage a sport or other extra-curricular activity an advantage
- Must also be available for induction prior to commencement of duty.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience in teaching
- Educator must have a teaching diploma/ degree for the relevant subjects.
- Must be registered with SACE and have a valid SACE certificate.
- Must be technologically savvy and experience in hybrid teaching will be an added advantage.
Company: Western Cape Education Department
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Paarl, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A