To lead and influence as a key business partner working across Country Road, Witchery and Trenery in interpreting the business unit and the individual brand marketing strategies to deliver growth.
The individual needs to support the commercial objectives through setting CRG Marketing KPIs for the medium to long term with clear milestones and deliverables. Customer acquisition, growth, and retention targets with the relevant levers, including data analytics and insights as a key enabler. Innovative and creative thinking, with an enterprise view of the CRG SA business is critical across product, service and experience.
The individual needs to work closely with the Heads of Marketing and their respective teams for Country Road, Trenery and Witchery based in Australia, suppliers and 360 Marketing partners, and thus needs to have strong negotiation skills and high emotional intelligence together with a collaborative attitude to be effective in the role.
- Oversee the teams to deliver end to end process from Marketing brief to go live across all channels. Consistency of tone, creative and message based on channel objectives.
- Act as the primary Marketing point of contact into the business and product groups, providing input into the BU strategy and Ops plans.
- Ensure effective cost management; manage variances in actual expense against budget whilst still delivering the plan.
- Constantly explore new opportunities and new thinking, identify, and realise opportunities to ensure that the CRG brands stay ahead of the game locally.
- Develop, manage, and maintain annual CRG Marketing budget.
- Manage and allocate budgets to CRG brands across their campaigns per season.
- Collaborating with the GM and being a key business partner in driving a clear customer-first strategy with the Marketing teams in Australia is critical.
- Monthly budget reconciliations and payment processing.
- Ensure that the overarching communication objectives and big ideas are integrated, understood and delivered across all channels and touch points that deliver to the objectives of the briefs and the business strategy.
- Position Country Road, Trenery and Witchery in the SA market, in a way that focuses on driving profitable sales, market share growth, share of voice and customer engagement and acquisition.
- Manage contracts – terms and payments, tracking, renewals etc.
- Ensure all relevant digital, direct, online, VM and PR opportunities are considered, working in collaboration with Digital, Direct, Online, VM and PR colleagues as input into the Marketing strategy, communication plan and conceptual brief to target customer need states and new business opportunities.
- Production – budgets, signing off CE and recons with service providers.
- Take a “can-do”, proactive approach to “make it happen”, working with Country Road, Trenery and Witchery Marketing teams in Australia, Customer, PR and 3rd party partners / suppliers.
- Work closely with the BU to ensure deep alignment of objectives and how when they will be delivered.
- Produce and oversee the integrated marketing communications briefs, leading and engaging with key stakeholders and areas of specialisation across 360 areas within Marketing including Online, Agency, VM, Direct, Digital, PR, social media, WFS and Loyalty.
- Build and position the CRG Marketing communication approach and plan with the key messages, to the market and macro-segmented customers to increase sales, grow existing customers, basket penetration (cross-shop and upsell) and acquire new customers.
- Partner the CRG BU to proactively respond to and solve business challenges with Marketing solutions, working collaboratively with colleagues to provide appropriate solutions and encourage innovative solutions across product, service and experiences.
- Ensure that the impact of all budgetary decisions is evaluated; continually searching for opportunities to improve success for next time and build base budgets on shifts in strategy.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A